PELLON 810 - Tru-Grid - Accurate 1" Blue Graph - White
Pellon® 810 Tru-Grid™ has an accurate 1” graph that allows you to create, duplicate, alter, and enlarge craft designs. It cuts, sews, and gathers like real fabric. Tru-Grid™ stays “true” to the straight of grain, is strong yet sheer, can be basted, and can even be tried on.
- 70% Polyester / 30% Viscose
- 45″ width
- Best used for pattern creation, duplication and alteration
- Cuts, sews, and gathers like real fabric
- 1″ graph
- Sewing machine safe
Good to Know:
- Place Tru-Grid™ over your pattern for easy tracing. Tru-Grid™ patterns are thinner and easier to store than most purchased patterns.
- It’s sturdy enough to write notes along the sides of patterns.
- It “clings” to the fabric when you lay it out, so few pins are needed.
- Because it is fabric, you can pin a mock-up of the garment for testing (which would be awkward with a paper pattern)
- Tru-Grid™ is wider than most tracing papers, much easier to handle, and doesn’t rip easily.
- It will last longer than any tissue pattern, so if you have a favorite pattern that is falling apart, or one you think you will use a lot, this is a more durable method.