Polypropylene is now the top material recommended for COVID-19 mask filters, as recommended by Health Canada. Note, this is a non-medical grade product.
Composition: 100% Polypropylene Spun Bond
Care instructions: Washable cold water only, and air dry. Do NOT put in dryer.
*No direct iron, as it will melt. Use a drop/pressing cloth between the iron and polypropylene
1. Main benefit is strength
2. Formaldehyde free
3. Mold resistant
4. Hydrophobic (water resistance)
1. Geo Textiles (weed control, river, road erosion)
2. Furniture industry (used as a dust cover, decking)
3. Medical industry (masks, gowns, shoe covers)
4. Fashion Industry (interfacing)
5. Packing industries (suit bags, grocery bags, etc)